This document is the official benchmark report for the tested configuration with a Tintri T5060 all-flash storage system running the IOmark-VDI benchmark.
IOmark is a storage specific workload and benchmark designed to test storage systems performance using a variety of real world, application centric workloads. The IOmark-VDI benchmark is a specific workload, which measures virtual desktop workloads (VDI) run against storage systems. Results are published after audit and certified approval by IOmark authorized auditors.
IOmark-VDI is a benchmark that certifies storage systems for virtual desktop workloads. The measurement criterion is storage performance, with the restriction that all storage workloads must be supported by the tested system. Although there are CPU and memory considerations, these aspects are not tested by the IOmark-VDI workload.
The results achieved by the Tintri system running IOmark-VDI are as follows:
- The T5060 supported 3,000 IOmark-VDI Office at a cost of $75.00 per VDI instance
A full description of the configurations tested along with pricing information is provided in this document. The criteria and performance requirements are as follows:
- For all application workloads:
- All workloads must reside entirely on the tested system
- 70% of response times for I/O’s must not exceed 30ms
- The replay time must complete within 1 hour and 15 seconds for each 1-hour workload
View IOmark results at iomark.org
Download the free report now!